Current Time On The Rock

Monday, March 05, 2012

“Paddling Too in Newfoundland"


I guess when you own a blog and do so many posts about others you sometimes might wonder where the heck is the guy taking the pictures surely he paddles too.



Just getting underway in Cape Broyle a few weeks ago Gerard was nice enough to send me photos he took of myself. Sometimes it is kind of neat to see what “you” look like on the water and see how you fit in your boat.  I was curious if it looked like it felt. In some circumstances I believed it did. A leisurely cadence, I think it felt like that.


A little more aggressive stance and I know it felt like that.


My being awed by nature stance and well…….. it always feels like that. Thanks Gerard for giving me a visual of me on the water.

3 comments:

BaffinPaddler said...

Very awesome visuals. I'm wondering how you guys stay warm out there in winter?

Frank said...

Hi,

Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Thanks for the comments and Frank I can be reached at stan@gullfeather.com
Frank you can add the link to your site that is fine with me. S.